Over 60% of boats that sink, sink at the slip. The Boat Monitoring Kit will help prevent this from happening to your boat.
- Get alerts to numerous email addresses you assign, if the float switch sensor lifts in your hull
- Monitor up to two batteries and get alerts if the battery voltage drops below a threshold you set
- Monitor temperature on your craft, and set alerts for lower or high temperatures to be notified
- View current data remotely. Monitor your boat from the city and have peace of mind that you know what's going on.
What's included in the Kit (plus options)
1 - RMS-BAT2100 Dual Battery Monitor
2 - mounting screws for RMS-BAT2100
1 - data plan (1st year free!)
Option #1 & #2: Primary and Secondary Battery Cable
- Custom built to length!
- Complete cable assembly that connects Sensor Product (RMS-BAT2100) to a primary or single battery on your boat
- Ring terminals on battery end allows for easy connection to battery's auxiliary posts
- Stripped wire ends on sensor side, allows easy connect to RMS-BAT2100 (simply slide the wires in and screw them down)
- protection fuse built into cable, with 6A fuse included, protects your boat in case of wire failure
Option #3: Float Switch Sensor with Extension Cable
- Float switch --- install in hull of boat to detect and email alert you if water is present
- Extension cable attached to float switch, lengths are optional
- Stripped wire ends, to easily attach sensor to the RMS-BAT2100 Sensor Input
Do you have questions? Get a Free Consultation
|Do you need assitance with installation?
View our list of Certified Installers