Our car battery monitor can monitor up to two car battery voltages and send alerts!
All this capability from a device that is about the size of a credit card
$249 & first year data is free!
+ Free Shipping
Get Alerts Anywhere!
Peace of Mind
How our battery monitor works
- Purchase the RMS-BAT2100 Cellular Dual Battery Monitor
- Connect the Dual Battery Monitor (RMS-BAT2100) to one or two batteries
- One battery must be greater than 6V for the sensor to operate
- Connect sensors (normally open) to the sensor input
- Can use door sensors that are normally open
- Will also measure two prong water sensor (triggers off resistance <2.5Mohm)
- Parallel multiple sensors, just make sure the are all "Normally Open" and close the circuit on detection
- Setup your account in the RM Sensors Data Portal
- Register your device in the Data Portal
- Setup email accounts where you want alerts sent (can be texting email accounts with common carriers)
- Setup alerts for battery threshold and sensor input detection
- Start monitoring your batteries
- Periodically, drop into the Data Portal at RMSensors.com and view your car battery monitor data
- Data points are pulled every 15 minutes and backhauled every hour, so you get some nice graphs of your batteries to view.
- Very awesome graphs for solar charging as well.
- Graph shows a voltage when the charging source is a solar system.
- This is 5 days worth of data. You can see when the sun comes up, the charger kicks in until charged, then goes into maintain mode the rest of the day.
- Voltage data points are pulled every 15 minutes, which gives the graphs great detail
- RMS-BAT2100 sends the data to the Data Portal once per hour, unless there is a sensor detect, then data is sent right away