Cellular Dual Battery Monitor with Sensor Input and Temperature
This is a stand-alone cellular sensor product (no hub required, no wi-fi required). The built-in cellular modem sends data to the RM Sensors Data Portal, where you can view data from this sensor and setup email alerting.
Sorry, Pre-Orders Have Sold Out.
Taking Orders for Next Production Build
Ships by 8/16/2019
Product requires purchase of 1 Year Data Plan
What if it doesn't connect where I intend to use it?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee for first 30 days! Return product for a full refund if you are not completely satisfied. (Product must be undamaged.)
Features & Specifications:
- Battery Monitor Inputs (2 each)
- DC Only (0V to 30V)
- Sensor powers off either battery 1 or battery 2 (uses one with highest input voltage)
- minimum 6V DC on one battery input to operate
- Sensor uses an ultra small trickle of power (it would take over 5 years to deplete an RV or Marine battery)
- Voltage Measurement Range (0V to 30V DC)
- Voltage data gathered every 15 minutes (makes awesome Voltage vs Time graphs in Data Portal)
- Use voltage time graphs to analyze solar performance, or know when a charger was unplugged, or when a generator was turned on.
- Sensor Input
- Ideal for connection to water sensor, float sensor, door closure sensor, etc.
- Automatic cloud backhaul when sensor detects
- Detection is shift from Open Circuit to Detection Resistance
- Detection Range (Resistance 0ohm to 2.5Mohm)
- Ideal for relay closure detector
- Ideal for two post water sensor (measures resistance when water present)
- Can easily daisy chain multiple water sensors off of the single sensor port, if you have multiple places in the hull to detect
- Max Voltage = 0VDC (do not apply voltage to sensor input)
- Temperature Detection
- Built in
- Range -40F to +150F
- Tolerance +/-1F
- Set temperature alerts in the cloud (could set one to remember to winterize)
- Measurement data point every 15 minutes (creates awesome temperature graphs to view on data portal)
- 4" x 2" x 1.4" (includes mounting wings)
- Footprint is just a touch bigger than a credit card.
- Wires connect to the green screw terminal in picture, so plan space for wires to run.
- Wire Size Acceptable at screw terminal
- 16 gauge to 26 gauge wire acceptable
- LTE-M1 Technology
- RM Sensors handles all connectivity with cellular providers
- RM Sensors uses same towers as Verizon, so if a Verizon signal is present the sensor will connect
- Reporting Interval
- Sends data to cloud every hour
- If sensor is triggered, will send data right away
- Battery measurements are every 15 min (for graph creation)
- Temperature measurements every 15 min
- If no tower is available, last 15 days of data is stored
- Cloud Data (available at rmsensors.com data portal)
- Data subscription required (see store)
- Set email or text alerts on sensor activity, battery voltage levels or temperature
- United States Only
Questions? Please call (719) 285-7805 or email: email@example.com