Everything you need to cellular monitor your Vacation Home, or Airbnb rental.
- Keep tabs on your vacation home, without internet service
- Is your heater still working? Get an alert when lower temperatures happen.
- Is someone moving around on your property? Get an alert when motion happens.
- Has there been a power outrage? Set an alert when the main power is out, and look how long it's been out on the data portal
- Are rodents on my property? Set a sensor along floor boards and in attics and basements, then setup an alert.
rodents been trapped? Set a sensor on a trap, and get notified when they are in the trap.
- Since no sound or video is being recorded with this system, it meets the Airbnb monitoring requirements
- Is my vacation home occupied?
- View motion graphs on the web portal, and see what hours people have been moving around
- You can also tell if cleaning services have been there, and for how long
- Also, look to see if someone is in your home, during times it is not rented
- Did someone leave a door open? Temperature readings with sensors near doors can tell you that.
- Is my heater working? Set low temperature alerts, to protect your property from pipe bursts
- Has someone been in my locked owner's closet? Set a multi-sensor in the closet, then set an alert for motion.
1 - Data Plan, First Year Free!
1 - Hub
1 - Power Plug for Hub
2 - Wireless Multi-Sensors
4 - AA Batteries (Hub Backup During Power Outage)
4 - AAA Batteries (2 for each multi-sensor)
Get a Free Consultation! Call (719) 285-7805